- You can reference static assets either using an absolute path from the project root
<rootDir>, or a relative path from any given file.
- Image, media, and font filetypes are detected and included as assets automatically.
- All referenced assets, including those using absolute paths, will be copied to the
distfolder with a hashed file name in the production build.
- Media assets smaller than
- You can import assets as a string by appending
?rawto the import specifier.
publicdirectory in the Vitebook config folder can be used to provide static assets that either are never referenced in source code (e.g.
robots.txt), or must retain the exact same file name (no hashing).